Angela Davis (1944-) became known for her involvement in a politically charged murder case in the early 1970s. Influenced by her segregated upbringing in Birmingham, Alabama, Davis joined the Black Panthers and an all-black branch of the Communist Party as a young womanThis T-shirt is perfect for that tailored look. Throw it on under a sweater or sweatshirt, or wear it by itself with a pair of jeans or khakis.
- Brand: Bella + Canvas | Product ID: 3001
- 100% combed ring spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.2 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-3X available in a wide variety of colors
- Durable double-stitched bottom hem and stretchable cotton collar for lasting comfort
- Reinforced shoulder construction maintains shape after repeated washings
- Imported, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||27.99 in||17.48 in||8.46 in|
|M||29.49 in||18.98 in||8.46 in|
|L||30.00 in||20.47 in||9.21 in|
|XL||30.98 in||23.46 in||9.49 in|
|2XL||30.98 in||24.49 in||9.49 in|
|3XL||31.50 in||25.47 in||9.72 in|