The Black Liberation Army (BLA) was an underground, black nationalist militant organization that operated in the United States from 1970 to 1981. Composed largely of former Black Panthers (BPP), the organization's program was one of "armed struggle", and its stated goal was to "take up arms for the liberation and self-determination of black people in the United States.If you're looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you've come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie is everything you could ask for: it's warm and cozy, heavyweight and roomy, and built to last.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||27 in||21 in||24 in|
|M||29 in||22 in||25 in|
|L||29 in||23 in||25 in|
|XL||30 in||25 in||27 in|
|2XL||31 in||25 in||27 in|
|3XL||31 in||27 in||28 in|
|4XL||32 in||28 in||28 in|
|5XL||33 in||29 in||28 in|